Thank you for your interest in participating in Medicare Part D Networks offered by CVS/caremark.
To begin the enrollment process, your pharmacy/chain/PSAO must read and agree to the CVS/caremark non-disclosure requirements outlined below.
Medicare Part D Networks
- The Caremark Provider Agreement (which includes the Provider Manual and any network enrollment forms) are Caremark's confidential and proprietary information.
- You agree to hold and treat in confidence and will not sell, assign, transfer or give to any third party, such confidential information (including but not limited to, the reimbursement terms).
- You agree to use appropriate safeguards to prevent the use and disclosure of the confidential information, and to treat and protect the confidential information with at least the same degree of care you employ to protect your own confidential information.
- You agree that your agents and subcontractors will agree in writing to be bound by the same restrictions on the use and disclosure of the confidential information.
- It is understood and agreed that Caremark would be irreparably injured by your breach and that money damages would not be an adequate remedy for any such breach; and that Caremark shall be entitled to equitable relief, including injunctive relief and specific performance, as a remedy for any such breach, which shall not be the exclusive remedy for any breach.
- Caremark shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys' fees and other costs reasonably incurred as a result of, or related to, your breach.